ERROR: http://www.kigalikonnect.com/listing/detail.php

Query: INSERT INTO Report_Listing (listing_id, report_type, report_amount, date) VALUES (22, 2, 1, NOW())

 Errno: 1062
 Error: Duplicate entry '2480984' for key 'PRIMARY'
_SERVER data
    REMOTE_ADDR : 54.91.18.51
    REMOTE_PORT : 35523
SCRIPT_FILENAME : /home/kigalikonnect/public_html/listing/detail.php
 REQUEST_METHOD : GET
   QUERY_STRING : listing=bcr-banque-commerciale-du-rwanda-4d8f8ed39657f
    REQUEST_URI : /listing/bcr-banque-commerciale-du-rwanda-4d8f8ed39657f.html
Banque Commerciale Du Rwanda (Bcr)
EnglishEnglish    FrançaisFrançais    KinyarwandaKinyarwanda    

Banque Commerciale Du Rwanda (Bcr)

Is this your listing?

» Banks and Financial Institutions (58)
»» Banks (19)

Overview

11 Boulevard de la Revolution B.P. 354

Banque Commerciale du Rwanda (BCR) or Commercial Bank of Rwanda, is a commercial bank in Rwanda. The bank is one of the ten (10) licensed commercial banks in the Republic of Rwanda.

phone: view phone(+250)-252-595339

fax: view fax(+250)-252-573395

website: http://www.bcr.co.rw

Description

Banque Commerciale du Rwanda (BCR) or Commercial Bank of Rwanda, is a commercial bank in Rwanda. The bank is one of the ten (10) licensed commercial banks in the Republic of Rwanda. History The bank was opened in 1963. In the beginning the bank was wholly owned by the Government of Rwanda. In 2004, the bank was privatized. As of April 2010, Actis Capital owns 80% and the Rwanda Government owns the remaining 20% of the financial institution. Actis Capital is a private equity investment firm, headquartered in London, United Kingdom, specializing in investments in developing countries, whose investment portifolio is almost US$5 billion, as of April 2010. Branch Network Commercial Bank of Rwanda maintains the following branches, as of April 2010. Cyangugu Branch - Cyangugu Butare Branch - Butare Main Branch - Kigali Remera Branch - Remera, Kigali Nyabugogo Branch - Nyabugogo, Kigali Kacyiru Branch - Kacyiru Novotel, Kigali Kigali Airport Branch - Kigali International Airport Nyamirambo Branch - Nyamirambo, Kigali Magerwa Branch - Magerwa, Kigali Gisenyi Branch - Gisenyi Ruhengeri Branch - Ruhengeri Byumba Branch - Byumba Rwamagana Branch - Rwamagana

Photo Gallery

Banque Commerciale Du Rwanda (Bcr)

Map Location